Reach2Reach: The Swift Feet Project
This project is focused on reaching, discipling, training and empowering of locals within francophone countries of the Central Africa Sub-Region to take the Gospel to the unreached within their borders.
Overview: Follow Us
- Chad is a country of about 11 million population
- They speak two official languages (Arabic and French)
- The nation is divided into two logical parts (the Arab/Muslim North, and the ATR/Nominal Christian South)
- A nation of 146 people groups
- One in every 3 Chadians has never heard about Jesus
- Of the majority who have never heard about Jesus
- Some live in the extreme desert of the North
- Some are nomadic Arabs who are on the move all their lives
- Some are hidden in forgotten tribes and people groups
- Have you heard of the RUTO? RUNGA? MASSALIT? GORAN?
- Some are Muslims, some practice ATRs (African Traditional Religions)
- How long will they wait till they hear about Jesus… and His wonderful salvation
Missionaries have been in Chad for almost 90 years
- Many foreign missionaries have spent their lives bringing the Gospel to Chad
- They spend years learning the language and adapting to the culture
- They make lots of sacrifices to live under harsh weather and conditions
- The work has been very slow: which is understandable
- The Gerar has over 1250 villages and settlements, 50 of them now have a church
- How many generations will pass before everyone has a chance to hear?
One way to accelerate the work is to empower local Chadian missionaries to reach their nation.
- Indentify them
- Disciple them
- Train them
- Empower them
- Send them
The work can be swift if these local disciples are given adequate training, support and back-up as they reach the unreached within their borders.
Be a part of The Swift Feet Project.
- Come to Chad as a missionary: with the focus of identifying and discipling local Christians
- Help provide or finance local missionary training
- Provide a prayer support base for this project