Adamawa State: In Nigeria, our field teams work mostly in Adamawa State among the following people groups
- The Fali: they are found scattered on the Mandara Mountains on Adamawa state, section of which we have called ‘Mubi Hills’. We work among the following languages and communities: Mijulu (in Gubi), Julvu (in Lila, Madivi, Gilmari villages), Muktah (Thuba, Lainde and Saminaka villages),
- The Kilba: they are found mostly in Hong local government, we work in Mijili village among the Kilba
- The Nzanyi: found in Maiha local government, we work in Hubare village
- The Zah/Sna: found in Michika local government (we work in Drange, Whatte and Midi villages)
- The Bana of Nigeria: in Mudi village.
Ibadan, Oyo State: our International Office is located in Ibadan and also our current training facility where ASCEND training and other short term trainings take place. In the south-west of Nigeria, we are currently trusting God for openings to begin a solid work among the Yoruba Muslim who are ever increasing.
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State: Our Mobilization Office is located in Uyo, from where mobilization, recruitment, media, publications and awareness are coordinated.
- The Bana of Cameroon
- We are currently prospecting the possibility of Cameroon becoming the hub of CAMO considering it’s bilingual nature and its strategic proximity to other countries in the CAMO vision.
- The Gor/Mongo/Nangda (GNM):
- The Ruto: we have currently planted 9 churches among the Ruto people of Chad. The Ruto are found in Chad, Central African Republic and South Sudan. We have also just established a nursery school in the village of Koukourundja. There was none till we got there.
- CELSI: Centre for Languages and Social Integration is our platform for connecting with the community of Doba through teaching English and ICT. It gives our short term workers a platform to connect with the young persons and present them the Gospel in friendly environments.
- CEMP: Our centre for
- The Arabs: we run partnerships with organizations working among Arab Muslims in the North of Chad. Our teams serve Short Term in various capacities.